You can easily update Coffalyser.Net to the latest available version in a few simple steps. These steps are described in detail in the Coffalyser.Net Installation Manual (section Updating Coffalyser.Net).
The update procedure consists of two parts: uninstalling the previous version and installing the new version.
Uninstalling the previous version of Coffalyser.Net
Coffalyser.Net can be uninstalled via the Control Panel of Windows. The exact location and name of Windows functions may vary with your Windows version, language and configuration. Please consult the documentation of the operating system or contact the IT department of your institute for assistance if necessary.
|Do not uninstall any version of Microsoft SQL Server. This includes Coffalyser - Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (preconfigured). Coffalyser.Net uses SQL Server to store data. Removal of SQL Server may result in irreversible data loss!|
- Open the Control Panel of Windows.
- Navigate to the section Programs > Programs and Features.
- Select Coffalyser.Net from the list and click the Uninstall button.
- Confirm you want to uninstall Coffalyser.Net.
- Wait for the uninstallation process to finish and click the OK button.
Installing the new version of Coffalyser.Net
If you previously installed Coffalyser.Net with a manually configured SQL Server you may need to know the address and login information of the SQL Server in order to complete the installation. This is not necessary if you used the default installation, which uses a preconfigured SQL Server. Please consult the IT department of your institute for assistance if necessary.
- Go to our website and log in into your account.
- Navigate to the Coffalyser.Net page in the account section.
- Click on Coffalyser.Net – application download and save this zip file to your computer.
- Extract the zip file.
- Install Coffalyser.Net as described in the Coffalyser.Net Installation Manual (also included in the zip file).
The information provided in this material is correct for the majority of our products. However, for certain applications, the instructions for use may differ. In the event of conflicting information, the relevant instructions for use take precedence.